[GGWN] Next meeting date and time

Marie Therese Seif mtseif4 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 15:38:13 UTC 2016

Hi Alex
I'm ok I can join you on 13 of dec but I be in Boston let me know the timing
Marie Therese

Sent from my iPhone

Marie Therese Merhej Seif
Engineering Consulting
Green Party of Lebanon, Board Member
Founder & President of HEAD
Mobile : (+961 3) 814370
email: headorg4 at gmail.com<mailto:headorg4 at gmail.com>
P.O.BOX :2532/116 Justice Palace- Beirut Lebanon
P    Please consider the environment before printing this E-mail.