[GGWN] Next meeting date and time

Eva Goës eva.goes at mp.se
Wed Nov 30 14:56:49 UTC 2016

Hi,
I know that I am occupied that day 13 Dec with the Energy company where I
am in the board.
//Eva

*Eva Goës*
Fundraiser
Global Greens <http://globalgreens.org>
#Greens2017 <http://greens2017.org/>
Become a Friend of Global Greens
<http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=3a771b46c132df2e470ef3977&id=8a97c06f9e&e=6e94c0a29e>
Keep informed with Global Greens Newsletter
<https://www.globalgreens.org/forms/keep-informed-gg>