[GGWN] Next meeting date and time

Robinah K. Nanyunja, MSc robinahknanyunja at robinahknanyunja.com
Wed Nov 30 04:25:25 UTC 2016

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your invitation. I might be in Rwanda by then and there is a
regional greens program starting on 12th Dec, but i will see if i can put
in the time for the meeting.

Regards,

Robinah.

On Wed, November 30, 2016 4:29 am, Alex Bhathal wrote:
> Hi Global Greens women,
>

> Advance notice of our next meeting, on Tuesday 13th December.  I propose
> to go with 11 morning time UTC.  If that is not going to work for a lot of
>  you, please reply to me here and I'll set up a Doodle poll.
>
> I'll send out the agenda next Tuesday, so please let me know if you have
> any items you wish to add.
>
> I've attached the minutes of our previous meeting, with many thanks to
> Veronica for taking these, and please reply to me or Veronica if you have
> any queries or amendments to suggest:
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VXTkU5_5rMVLzmOknb-bbYU_C_
> AYEg1ilYCIpwAXr5A/edit
>

> *If you wish to join us on Tuesday 13th December, and haven't yet
> attended a GGWN meeting, please send* me your skype id, and I'll add you
> to our conferences.  Or you can find me on Skype and request to add me as
> a contact via alexbhathal
>
> No Skype? Download it for free: https://www.skype.com/en/
> download-skype/skype-for-computer/
>

> With thanks, and hope to 'see' you on Tuesday 13th December.
>

> Alex
>

> *ALEXANDRA KAUR BHATHAL0431 933 546 | alexbhathal.com.au
> <http://alexbhathal.com.au/>*
> <http://alexbhathal.com.au>
>

>> *Want to join the meetings?* Send me your skype id, and I'll add you to
>>  our conferences!
>>
>> No Skype? Download it for free: https://www.skype.com/en/
>> download-skype/skype-for-computer/
>>
>> Hope to talk to you soon!
>>

>> Merja,
>> Member of the Global Greens Coordination, Liaison for the Women's
>> Network
>>

>> --
>> Merja Kähkönen
>> merjakahkonen.wordpress.com merjakah at gmail.com +358408296690

Robinah K. Nanyunja, MSc.
President & CEO, Pilot International
Tel: +256772508970
Email: robinahknanyunja at robinahknanyunja.com, robinah at pilot-int.org,
info at pilot-int.org
Website: www.pilot-int.org

Join Pilot International:

http://www.pilot-int.org/membership.htm

https://www.facebook.com/Pilot.International/

Board Positions & Governance:
1. Secretary General Eastern African Greens Federation (EAGF)

2. Treasurer African Greens Federation (AGF)

3. Member Global Greens Coordination