[GGWN] Next meeting date and time

Alex Bhathal alexbhathal at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 01:29:57 UTC 2016

Hi Global Greens women,

Advance notice of our next meeting, on Tuesday 13th December.  I propose to
go with 11 morning time UTC.  If that is not going to work for a lot of
you, please reply to me here and I'll set up a Doodle poll.

I'll send out the agenda next Tuesday, so please let me know if you have
any items you wish to add.

I've attached the minutes of our previous meeting, with many thanks to
Veronica for taking these, and please reply to me or Veronica if you have
any queries or amendments to suggest:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VXTkU5_5rMVLzmOknb-bbYU_C_
AYEg1ilYCIpwAXr5A/edit

*If you wish to join us on Tuesday 13th December, and haven't yet attended
a GGWN meeting, please send* me your skype id, and I'll add you to our
conferences.  Or you can find me on Skype and request to add me as a
contact via alexbhathal

No Skype? Download it for free: https://www.skype.com/en/
download-skype/skype-for-computer/

With thanks, and hope to 'see' you on Tuesday 13th December.

Alex

*ALEXANDRA KAUR BHATHAL0431 933 546 | alexbhathal.com.au
<http://alexbhathal.com.au/>*
<http://alexbhathal.com.au>