[GGWN] GGWN Mandate

Verónica veronicajuzgadog at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 11:29:57 UTC 2016

Hello all,

In the previous GGWN meeting:

 We decide to formally adopt the GGWN mandate
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NdPYFWY3gAAUHHxobfKwa__Nmh1ePIY7ITKf4pCHDQE/edit#heading=h.m9ku8gvdlh9m>
with this two changes of it:

   -

   We support Merja’s proposal to delete the long paragraphs description of
   the activities, but to keep the two introductory paragraphs marked for her
   in the text (see the document).
   -

   To include at least a sentence about ecofeminism as a reference for us
   to the mandate document (need to be done!)

Best,
Verónica